In today’s society, we are very technology-oriented and staying connected all the time has become a top priority for many. This includes staying connected while driving. While using your phone in your car is not recommended and even illegal in some states to text and drive, technologies such as Volkswagen’s Bluetooth system, allow drivers to use their phones through their VW’s infotainment system. With this feature, staying connected is safer for drivers and more convenient.
Read More: Stay Tuned In To Your Volkswagen Through Your Apple Watch
Here with Capistrano Volkswagen, you can get step by step instructions to pair your iPhone with your VW’s Bluetooth so you too can communicate with friends and access your phone’s applications safely.
Steps to Connect iPhone to VW Bluetooth
- In your phone’s settings make sure your Bluetooth is on.
- Make sure vehicle is turned on or in auxiliary mode (radio/lights only)
- Phone will search for Bluetooth
- When “VW Phone” appears, select and pair
- Simultaneously, on your VW display it will present an option to connect with iPhone, press ok.
- When passcode comes to up verify, press ok again.
Once paired, your Volkswagen will download your phone’s contacts, music and compatible applications.
This process works for all VW models equipped with Bluetooth and iPhone models iPhone 4 and newer. If you have any questions about how to pair your iPhone, contact our team at Capistrano Volkswagen for assistance.