Having to get your regularly scheduled maintenance done is a big hassle to many people but it is a necessary evil to ensure the health of your vehicle. Here to help make these dealership visits more enjoyable, Volkswagen offers prepaid maintenance plans to lock in the low rates of today and ensure proper vehicle maintenance for up to 50,000 miles. See more about the VW Car Care maintenance programs below.
Read More: What is the EPC Light on My VW?
Volkswagen Car Care Prepaid Maintenance Plans
Volkswagen offers drivers two plan options for prepaid maintenance, the Volkswagen Care Plan and the Volkswagen Car Plus Plan. The Care Plane is available only on models from the 2015 lineup or newer and the Care Plus Plan is available on vehicles from 2014 or newer. See each plans’ features below.
Volkswagen Care Plan:
- Available on Models 2015 or Newer
- 2015 Models: 20,000-mile or 30,000-mile Coverage
- 2016 or Newer Models: 10,000-mile, 20,000-mile or 30,000-mile Coverage
- Covers All Manufacturer-Recommended Schedule Service
Volkswagen Care Plus Plan:
- Available on Models 2014 or Newer
- 40,000-mile or 50,000-mile Coverage
- Covers All Manufacturer-Recommended Scheduled Service
Contact our finance department or our friendly sales staff to receive your price on the Volkswagen Care Packages!
Benefits of a Prepaid Maintenance Plan
- Lock in Prices to Protect from Price Inflation
- Get the Expert Service of Volkswagen Trained Technicians
- Maintain Vehicle Value Through Proper Maintenance
- Scheduled Maintenance is Already Paid for at Time of Service
For more details about the Volkswagen Car Care prepaid maintenance plans, come see the experts in our service department at Capistrano Volkswagen. Those looking for a new vehicle to purchase a Car Care plan for can view our entire new model inventory online.